Salary VND35,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month + Competitive Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Daniel Tran
Date posted 28 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A top firm in the building and construction industry is looking for a Vietnamese Sales Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with developers, contractors, subcontractors, architects, designers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers
- Analyse and evaluate assigned area regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance, recommend changes in sales programs and distributorships to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Engineering background is a big plus
- 2-3 years' proven B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self driven, self disciplined, and goal-oriented
This multinational construction company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.