Sales Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting opportunity as a Sales Development Manager has become available at one of the most respected multinational logistic firms based in HCMC. This role is for a motivated sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Development Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the sales development of the business in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales related activities.
- Responsible for sales training: product knowledge, sales skills
- Sales trainee program owner: detailed task to be aligned with sales trainee program outline
- Sales coach: review sales KPI and improve sales team coverage and sales team pipeline and hit rate
- DGF product expert
- Solution design for customised proposals for customer: customised origin/destination charges to provide overall profitability and prepare presentation proposals jointly with sales person
- Align with product for strategic tradelane development
- Jointly develop with products strategic sector product expertise (e.g. lifescience, chemicals, etc)
- Background in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Solid experience in Sales and Managerial roles
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
This multinational logistics company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.