Sales Account Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + Attractive Allowances & Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 31 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An Account Manager job has just become available at a global chemical company.
About the Sales Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Maintain loyalty of existing customers, also acquire the new markets through the understanding of customers, business needs and consulting skills
- Develop overall strategies to approach existing and new customers in potential industries (focus in packaging, woodworking, hygiene segments)
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; competitor’s analysis and establish targeted market share
- Extract customer’s data to analyse customers to understand and identify customer’s segmentation
- Look for new markets and opportunities to further grow business
- Develop and implement appropriate sales & marketing activities with dealers
- Create and initiate the new projects with key customers
- Provide the excellent services in to exceed sales targets
- Act as an information channel between company and existing/potential partners
- Coordinate with both internal and external relevant parties to ensure smooth & effective cooperation
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in selling chemicals to customers in hygiene, packaging, woodworking in Vietnam.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in chemistry/ biochemistry
- Sales professional is a must
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese with strong influencing skill
- Able to travel for business trip both domestic (for regular monthly customer visit) and overseas (for training and business meeting)
- Analytical and good sense of commercial aspect
- Able to effectively prioritise and put plans into action
- Results-driven, self-starter, able to flexibly adjust to changes, trends and new technologies
- Strong negotiator and communicator across functions, hierarchies and geographies
- Bold and vibrant personality
This is a well-recognised chemical company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss more.