Retail Manager - Beauty portfolio
Salary VND65,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + 13th month, overseas trainings
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-13retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding luxury retail brand is looking for a talented Retail & Marketing Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on this exciting role. You will lead a team up to 5 direct reports and be responsible for all operations-related functions with the ambition to grow the business nationwide.
About the Retail & Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager with dotted reporting line to regional headquarters, you will take full responsibility for the retail management, marketing management, and people management of Beauty Product Division in Vietnam.
- Set monthly targets and manage sales team closely to achieve sell-thru and ranking objectives
- Achieve sell-in objectives without compromising on stock objectives (qualitative and quantitative)
- Put together marketing plans and budgets including sales by counter & product line and detailed expenses / investments by type
- Complete monthly reporting on a timely basis including comments about the team and sales report comments on top of completing Business Review at the beginning of each year highlighting key learning
- Monitor quality of execution in all areas: service / activity quality / VM quality / selling technique / manpower readiness / and CRM / Sales result on daily basis
- Maximise customer recruitment and localise existing customer-base by addressing fundamental of CRM-database management & basic customer data analysis [profile & purchase behavior]
The successful Retail & Marketing Manager will have a passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, an engaging character, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Bachelor's degree with more than 6 years of experience in beauty or services industry
- Solid knowledge of sales and marketing with proven leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with people at different level
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Have a passion to develop, motivate and help others achieve performance goals
- Experience in retail field would be a plus
This company is much more than luxury goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.