Local Sales Manager
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 sales 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Local Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most respected multinational logistic firms based in Hanoi. This role is for anyone who has the thrive to succeed, speaks fluent Chinese, and has a good knowledge of the Vietnamese and Chinese market.
About the Local Sales Manager Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible to meet the company's customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team in the North of Vietnam
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence aligned with Company’s Code of Conduct
- Plan & Direct sales team, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives with given sales targets as well as fulfilling own targets
- Establish and maintain a close cooperation with local colleagues, partners and oversea colleagues to ensure the highest service level meeting up the customer’s satisfaction and achievement of sales targets/objectives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Make sure internal reporting follow deadlines, do annual assessment with your team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with upper management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferable experienced in Transport, Logistics and Commercial
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Must be fluent in Chinese and excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience in Freight Forwarding & Logistic Market as well as good research and market knowledge
- Good in problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Independent & decision making
This company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Local Sales Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.