Account Manager - Plastic/ Polymer
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + 13th + Performance Bonus
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 01 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A well-known global chemical company is looking for an ambitious Account Manager in Hanoi to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Secure and develop polymer, plastic and relevant industrial products and continuously improve our offer
- Overall responsible to develop market activities
- Maintain loyalty of existing customers, also acquire the new markets through the understanding of customers, business needs and consulting skills
- Develop overall strategies to approach existing and new customers in potential industries (automotive, packaging, footware, etc.)
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; competitor’s analysis and establish targeted market share
- Look for new markets and opportunities to further grow business
- Develop and implement appropriate sales & marketing activities with dealers
- Create and initiate the new projects with key customers
- Provide the excellent services in to exceed sales targets
- Act as an information channel between company and existing/potential partners
- Coordinate with both internal and external relevant parties to ensure smooth & effective cooperation
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- University graduate with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in an international company is preferred
- Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering knowledge and experience
- Very good understanding of price set up
- Deep market knowledge (automotive, packaging, footwear, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written English is compulsory
This international chemical firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.