Customer Development Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND52,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Customer Development Manager role has just become available at this rapidly expanding F&B business based in HCMC. This is a role for a talented and passionate marketer who is always hungry for success.
About the Customer Development Manager Role:
You will be responsible for driving business objectives through the distributor team by implementing monitoring and measuring processes. You will also build key strategy and business partnership with key retailers to deliver channel focus and growth.
- Responsible for sales achievement in the South region and jointly responsible for sales achievement for Modern trade in total Vietnam
- Drive performance in the following areas through national distributor sales team by identifying opportunities, monitoring performance, providing support and recommendation for distribution and display
- Supervise national distributor sales team in all responsible areas by conducting regional business review and meeting, business review, leading sales briefing, deploying sales cycle priorities, communicating company's key messages and updates
- Coach and train national distributor sales team to equip them with necessary functional skills
- Conduct business review with head of national distributor sales team and top key customers in the responsible region
- Support national distributor and company on product ordering process, inventory and freshness management, product registration, and other back office tasks
To succeed in this role, you need to have passion, drive and determination. Considering their multi-national environment, it is a must to be fluent in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and management of field sales team
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms Linh Do.