Head of Business Development
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Head of Business Development job has become available at one of the leading multinational logistic firms in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is ready to take the lead and ready for a new challenge by providing high level of professionalism and strategic thinking.
About the Head of Business Development Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible for driving business and growth agenda within the sector/geography through the pro-active identification, assessment, pursuit and win of new sales opportunities in addition to effective management of RFQ opportunities and Solution Design.
- Selling and influencing
- Support development of business / solution fit presentations that clearly demonstrate business value to the customer
- Comply with the sales process
- Developing commercially viable & innovative solutions
- Have strong understanding of supply chain industry and products for relevant sectors
- Be able to pro-actively identify and ablaze relevant information on target account through desk research and customer research meetings
- Be able to develop standard solutions
- Understand key financial/ commercial principles and company policies
- Building & maintaining customer relationships
- Identify key decision makers through research
- Is trusted by local customers because of reliability and respectability
- Identifies and gains access to relevant customer coaches
- Working across the business:
- Facilitate hand over from solution team to project implementation team
- Develop compelling and realistic opportunity plan for target accounts including opportunity team and action plan
- Develop sustainable business cases of the developed solution options
- Strategic thinking & prospecting:
- Know the future vision, objectives and rationale behind the strategy
- Develop, manage, maintain and review sales pipeline
- Demonstrate supply chain insights in customer interaction
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Solution design experience (beneficial)
- Sales Manager / Business Development Management
- Supply chain background
- Degree or equivalent
This international logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the leader by providing the best possible service and solutions.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.