Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A Sales Manager job has become available at a leading European logistics company in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is sales driven, ready to take the lead and for a new challenge by providing high level of professionalism and team spirit.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible for the sales & marketing activities. You will be working closely with respective offices in developing and control sales & marketing activities, sales budget and trade lane agreements.
- Be responsible for top sales turnover for air & sea freight, and contract logistics
- Be directly responsible for the air & sea sales development and with targets
- Monitor & coach the sales team to expand their capabilities and build sales managers in the organisation
- Help establish and direct the development and implementation of short and long term business plans for the company and to oversee preparation of divisional sales budgets in support of these plans
- Plan and lead the direction of the department to deliver quality, timely and successful responses to RFQs. To ensure that transportation concepts and value added services are offered
- Anticipate and effectively deal with and inform the Country Management about market and customer trends that could enhance the organisation's opportunities or adversely impact business results
- Establish meaningful KPIs and monitor the success for the sales team
- Contribute to the identification of specific business opportunities and participate in development of new or modified service offerings
- Ensure that the department’s operations conform to laws, policies, rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and the company
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Experience: More than 8 years' forwarding experience and at least 5 years' management experience
- Language skills: Fluent English and Vietnamese both in written and speaking
- Computer skills: Good Microsoft office operation skill
- Core competencies:
- Business development spirit
- Financial results spirit
- Teamwork and cooperation skills
- Facilitation and management skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Creative problem solving ability
- High integrity
This international logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the leader by providing the best possible service and solutions.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.