Commercial Country Head
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 93000000 117000000 117000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Commercial Country Head opportunity has become available at a multi national logistic company in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is truly sales-driven and ready to take the lead by providing high level of leadership, team work and strategic thinking.
About the Commercial Country Head Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the country level sales budget and commercial management by building business plans, product development, direct and virtual sales organisation, market research and analytic, driving client implementation projects, and expanding the commercial footprint in other cities in Vietnam.
- Lead, plan, develop, and implement commercial strategy across the organisation
- Grow and expand service capabilities and network
- Develop a sales pipeline, engage in sales, negotiate and secure contracts
- Establish and maintain Sales Admin systems for measuring all related aspects of operations to achieve commercial plan (Dashboard)
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff and achieve service differentiation through our people & processes
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Be proficient in cross-functional management and financial reporting requirements and processes
- Able to navigate a large matrix organisation and handle ambiguity
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management, across borders and internal matrix.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 10 years working experience in the logistics environment and track record in Large Account Management
- At least six years working experience in commercial setting if non-logistics related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in people management/ leadership roles
- Proven “glocal” mindset, ability to succeed in global environment and executing in local markets
- Knowledge and experience in logistics management, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services
- Project management experience – leading teams, mobilising resources, problem solving, process mapping, managing ambiguity
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships and interact effectively at all levels of seniority
- Strategic mind, keen sense of observation and street savvy
- Ability to understand and apply innovation/new concepts to existing work flow or supply chain solutions
This multi-national company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being transparent, developing and training their people, and providing a fantastic working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunity await the right person in this exciting Commercial Country Head role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.