Business Development Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This Business Development Manager job will be a key position and the main tasks involved will consist of being a strategic partner to sales team, and bringing the whole organisation into new markets and to the next level with a global vision.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role, your job scope will fall within but not limited to sales, marketing, customer service, administration, project management, etc.
- Lead the deployment of new projects in sales & marketing
- Drive project on 'cross-selling' between different departments and products
- Identify new growth opportunities in coordination with respective sales managers, including initiatives to support corporate objectives such as innovation, supply and logistics
- Elaborate development plans in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with sales team members on international accounts
- Cultivate and develop contacts with potential business partners
- Assist to develop business plans and valuations of new M&A
- Organise training program for distributors, industrial clients and follow up sales team competence development programme
- Research for macro-economic data, population and purchasing power per area, national consumption of different energies
- Analyse the Value chain per channel and providing the margin repartition between company, distributors, resellers, shop and end-users
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An University Graduate preferably with an MBA degree and at least five years' experience in petroleum/O&G/chemical sector
- Sales and Marketing / knowledge / Industry knowledge within Vietnam Industries
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and strong in English
- Frequent travel across the country
This organisation drives business results with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to clients. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.