Power Control Area Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + Allowances + Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Minh Bui
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Power Control Area Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global automation firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Business Power Control Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Power Control Area Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for collaborating with the Sales and Distributors to implement sales strategies and plans for Power related products/solutions/services to meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Provide domain expertise for automation and technologies related to assigned products, solutions & services including providing pre-sales and ongoing support to sales teams in finding opportunities and closing orders through promotion of value proposition to differentiate us against the competition
- Establishing and maintaining technical and engineering relationships at key customers (end-users, OEMs, and system integrators) as well as identifying customer technical & commercial challenges and engaging appropriate resources including Southeast Asia regional teams to bring issues to resolution
- Embrace the Market Access – Limited Distribution Model and collaborate with our appointed Distributors for mutual company and Distribution success
To succeed in the Power Control Area Manager job, you will need to have an Electrical/Automation background.
- High level of expertise in and knowledge of Intelligent Motor Control, Medium Voltage, Standard Drives and Drive Systems
- Intermediate level of expertise and knowledge of Integrated Architecture, Motion Control, Components and Services and Solutions
- Candidates should have a minimum of five years' relevant working experience
This international automation firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they‟ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Power Control Area Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.