Department Manager (Plastic)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A fast growing chemical trading business in Vietnam has a job vacancy for a Deparment Manager to lead its Plastic division and drive the whole team toward success.
About the Department Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for finding new suppliers and clients for new product portfolio in Plastic industry.
- Conduct market assessment & analysis to identify and prioritise key new business opportunities
- Prospect and develop business relationships with potential customers
- Develop business projects for identified business opportunities
- Effectively communicate to and develop rapport with customers and prospects, evaluate customer's existing and their potential
- Proactively develop partnership with business units and functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition
- Complete associated paperwork, following each customer/prospect contact in a timely manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed
- Complete and submit all required reports on business development activities in timely manner
To succeed in the Department Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in sales, marketing or in new business development in chemical
- Good writing skill (both Vietnamese and English), especially with respect to responding to requests for proposals
- Leadership skill is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-development oriented and good team player
- Multitasking on several on-going projects, can-do attitude
- Experience in Plastic industry is a must
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Department Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.