Business Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An newly created Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the global leaders of packaging, labelling solutions based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for candidate with engineering background and sales experience in printing, packaging, labelling industries.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will develop and expand the business by achieving the planned sales target and gaining market share of imported packaging, printing, labelling solutions. You will have to build up the brand awareness in the market and execute strategies to expand the business in Vietnam.
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of the Vietnam sales activities including revenue growth, margin improvement, sales team management and customer relationships
- Develop and implement mid-long-term sales strategies that are geared toward developing greater market share and profitability
- Develop and execute appropriate business plans/ product plans to identify trends, opportunities for marketplace advantage, and new ideas for products, processes and services together with his superior
- Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value
- Transfer market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage
- Monitor pricing and profitability strategies with the regional marketing team
- Develop personal contacts with major clients and play a personal role in negotiations of major contracts
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you must have engineering background and sales experience in packaging, labelling, printing industries in Vietnam.
- Engineering educational background is preferred
- More than seven years' technical product sales experience
- Preferable experienced in packaging, labelling, printing industries
- Demonstrated sales success and ability to develop a market from a strategic stand point and set up business plans if required
- Must be able to champion new business ventures
- Strong business acumen and result orientation
- Self-driven with a proactive personality
- Application experience in Microsoft Office, CRM
- Experienced in project management of capital goods and similar project value
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.