Regional Sales Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Attractive Bonus Scheme
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This company is one of the market leaders in oil & gas industry who is well-known for its expertise and high quality products. They have a job vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager to maintain and develop its sales territory in South of Vietnam.
About this Regional Sales Manager Role:
You will need to have experience in developing distribution network, managing distributors in long-term partnership, and handle direct clients in general industry. The focus will be more on end user so you must have good relationship and network with industrial clients.
- Ensure to achieve sales target in the assigned region
- Manage and develop distributors and end user
- Maintain, develop good relationship with distributors, existing customers to maximise the sales volume
- Maximise business opportunities for potential customers in designated areas to maximise the sales volume
- Analyse and propose programs to support distributors and customers to maximise sales volume achievement in the assigned area based on the competitive situation of the market, the purchasing power of customers
- Develop and take good care of key direct customers in assigned regions and replicate successful models from direct customers to sales teams of distributors and dealers
- Lead the sales team to success with a professional way and under company’s procedure
- Prepare on time by setting up weekly work plan, monthly work plan
- Do effective weekly reports and monthly reports as well as sales team management with weekly and monthly meetings and deploy the most effective business plan
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong English communication skills.
- Over five years' experience in the same position at companies, especially in technical goods
- University of Economics, Engineering, or Petrochemical
- Proficiency in office computer
- Having worked through companies with wide business networks is an advantage
- Sales data analysis skills
- High pressure and enthusiasm at work; highly self-disciplined
- Ability to build good relationships and trust with customers and partners
This industrial firm need no introduction and focus on people development. Our client is an industrial American company who manufactures high performance oils and industrial lubricants. This firm has a solid development history over 150 years and now has operation in over 150 countries.
If you're driven, self-disciplined, and ambitious, this role if for you.
Apply now or contact me for further information. Kien Pham | email@example.com