Sales Manager - Textile
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month + Attractive Allowances & Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms. Located in Vietnam, you will directly report to the Regional Manager. this is a role for a sales leader who is an expert in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business, critical role you will be responsible for defining the business development strategy, delivering the highest sales services & technical support to the customers, doing market research & sales forecast.
- Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets every fiscal year, develop annual account plan for customers in the market you are in charge
- Provide technical instruction & support & training to customers
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Global sales team
- Execute the strategic plans as if relates to the assigned market
- Doing sales forecast & develop new distributors or key accounts
- Leading, training and motivating sales team
- To succeed in this role, you will need to possess excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.
To succeed in the Sales manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a chemical engineering degree.
- Chemical engineering degree with 10 years related experience in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills in presentation, negotiation, proactive communication skills
- Ability to work independently & result-oriented, resilient working style
- Experience in planning, developing and selling value-added propositions using sound technical background, experience and commercial logic
This global chemical manufacturer is recognised as leader in their field of expertise. The firm is focused on developing & training their people to the highest standard, deliver technology-based solutions in the area of Life Science chemicals.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager position.
Reach me at 0907444567 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.