Business Controller - Fashion Retail
Salary staff discount and birthday leave
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 20 May 20192019-06-07 2019-07-19 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 65000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH H&M - Hennes & Mauritz AB https://www.hm.com/vn/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/hm-logo.gif
A fantastic Business Controller - Fashion Retail job at one of the leading fashion companies has become available based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Business Controller role:
Business Controller for Vietnam Sales Market main area of responsibility will be varied and challenging, with the main focuses of optimising selling, controlling costs and maximising profit. Every day will present different challenges and learning experiences.
- Manage the process of setting budgets on selling & costs in the area teams in order to support the country reach the best possible result
- Forecast performance compared to budget in order to ensure accurate sales and labour planning in stores
- Follow up on all areas connected to labour productivity: planning accuracy, service level quality, efficiency benchmarking
- Analysis sales activities and follow up reduction costs with Head of Merchandising
- Assist Country Controller in identifying and developing Business Controlling talents, follow up on P&L and financial analysis of organisation
- Labour productivity
- Profitability analysis
- Commerciality measures - Average transaction value, conversion, pieces per receipt
- Retail standards & disciplines
- Business or finance degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working in similar role
- Retail management experience
- Passion for retail, customer service and driving results
- Strong numeracy & analytical capability- to be able to make decisions with commercial data
- Motivational & ability to work well within a team
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
H&M is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world, which also recognised as one of best companies to work for.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.