Business Manager - General Industry
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per annum + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-19 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Business Area Manager job has just become available at an industrial firm in HCMC.
About the Business Area Manager Role:
You will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the business growth in Vietnam together with your great people management skills.
- Plan and manage the division according to agreed country development strategies.
- Manage the divisional P&L within allocated budget
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and optimisation of quality of service
- Participant in Sales visits to key customers to build customer relationship and be their preferred vendor
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Work with sales team to prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions, meeting regulatory compliance standards and productivity improvements
- Monitor maintenance of records of customer communication and sales activity in the CRM system
- Take charge of recruitment and ensure effective induction for new team members, monitoring ongoing performance needs
- Manage performance and development of team to maximise sales performance of division
To succeed in the Business Manager - General Industry job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be proficient in English.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in Chemistry, Food Science, Biochemistry Environmental Science or related field
- English is a must
- Minimum five years' working experience in a Technical sales environment with extensive supervision experience
- Seize opportunities to make a difference, exceptional leadership and coaching skills
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are confident, with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role to find out more. Please contact Kien Pham on +84 907 444 567 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org