Sales Manager - Industrial
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Sales Manager job has just become available at an American industrial firm in HCMC. This company specialises in mechanical equipment for end-users in industrial sectors (Food & Beverage, Chemical, Pharma, and Heavy Industries).
About the Sales Manager role:
You will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the business growth in Vietnam together with your great people management skills.
- Plan and manage the division according to agreed country development strategies
- Manage the divisional P&L within allocated budget
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and optimisation of quality of service
- Participant in Sales visits to key customers to build customer relationship and be their preferred vendor
- Work with sales team to prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions, meeting regulatory compliance standards and productivity improvements
- Monitor maintenance of records of customer communication and sales activity in the CRM system
- Manage performance and development of team to maximise sales performance of division
To succeed in the Sales Manager - General Industry job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in a team and be proficient in English.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronic, and Mechanical or related field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a Technical sales environment with extensive supervision experience. Prefer the business understanding in Food & Beverage, Chemical, Pharma, and Heavy industries
- Work together with fellow employees worldwide towards common goals
- Perform with Integrity, pursue innovation, deliver quality
- Great leadership and coaching skills
- English is a must
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are confident, with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role to find out more. Please contact Kien Pham on +84 907 444 567 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org