Sales Manager-Services (Hanoi)
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 building-and-construction Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Sales Manager - Services in Hanoi. In this job, you will be responsible for spare parts sales in Food, Oil & Gas, Petro, Refinery industry.
About the Sales Manager-Services Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities.
- Follow established sales processes and guidelines to promote and sell Alfa Laval Product and services;
- Analyze and understand market insights and the customers buying behaviour and make sales plans according to the business division strategy and targets, by working closely with experienced sales or sales team leader
- Look for and manage leads from the market and customers, and convert them in real business opportunities in other to en sure the pipeline
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services
- Runs the operation by managing the customer grid and proactive planning in our tools
- Develop value quotes reflecting the customer needs stressing the unique selling points and follow up;
- Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Process Engineering or related fields
- Excellent in English (both speaking and written)
- Have work experiences for 5-10 years in technical sale, service sales or after sales & spare part sales in Food, PetroChem, Refinery, Oil & Gas.
- Highly energetic, proactive, able to engage and influence, has initiative to lead, capable to push for results, problem solving aptitudes
- Knowledgeable about financial and business matters; focuses on costs, profits, markets, new business opportunities and activities which will bring the largest return
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager - Services job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.