National Sales Manager (Feed Additives)
Salary Car, Phone, Insurance allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Vo
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firm headquartered in US. Located in Vietnam & directly report to the General Manager, this is a role for a salesperson who is expert in Animal Feed.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business, critical role you will be responsible for defining the business development strategy, delivering the highest sales services & technical support to the customers, doing market research & sales forecast.
To be responsible for driving sales activities for key operations in Vietnam and to meet or exceed the consolidated sales budget set for these customers especially TOP 20 customers. Lead a sales team to drive sales efficiency.
- Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets every fiscal year, develop annual account plan for customers in the market you are in charge
- Provide technical instruction & support & training to customers
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Global sales team & Sales Director
- Execute the strategic plans as if relates to the assigned market
Collaborate with the team in Vietnam to implement and ensure completion of the country sales strategic plans
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor of Veterinary degree with three to five-year related experience in sales. The candidate would have agrifood industry or related industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in presentation, negotiation, proactive communication skills
- Ability to work independently & result-oriented, resilient working style Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and selling value-added propositions using sound technical and commercial reasoning
- Working Conditions: The National Sales Manager is based in Vietnam. The position requires tremendous flexibility and may require the incumbent to travel domestically
This global chemical manufacturer is recognised as leader in their field of expertise. The firm is focused on developing & training their people to the highest standard, deliver technology-based solutions in the area of Life Science chemicals.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager position.
Reach me at +84 938 393 084 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.