Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 170000000 190000000 190000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at a multinational packaging company based in Vietnam. This role is for someone who is passionate about packaging and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
About the Sales Director Role:
In this role you will strive to achieve the agreed targets of sales and profitability of the whole product portfolio in the assigned region by leading a team of Account Managers, managing Agents and directly contacting customers. You will drive and support the Regional Sales Strategy implementation in the Far East Region.
- Define a plan to execute regional strategy; allocate and coordinate resources to ensure that the sales and profitability goals are achieved or exceeded
- Define the frame of contract and price conditions for the region and support Account Managers and Agents in the negotiation when conditions are beyond the given frame
- Serve as escalation point for collection of payments
- Forecast sales for the region and contribute to the company’s budget process
- Engage with other functions, especially with Product Manager and Plant Manager, to provide customers with products that meet or exceed their expectations and ensure the profitability of the offer
- Monitor market trends and competition in assigned region, define a strategy for the region and contribute to the definition of the Segment and product strategy
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with key people in the customer's organisations at regional level
- Collect questions and ideas from Account Managers and customers, summarise and share them with Head of Sales, Marketing and Innovation functions
- Provide direction to the team and to the Agents, define and communicate a compelling vision, assign clear goals to ensure successful execution of the regional strategy
- Coach team members, provide feedback, review and evaluate their performance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Principles of Finance
- Very high level of English
- At least 10 years in a similar position
- Experience with working in modernly organised multinationals
- Passion for Results
- Able to operate within unclear markets, preventing Anti-Competitive Practices and avoiding Bribery
This famous multinational packaging company is recognised as a top player in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.