Sales Manager - O&G
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-known multinational chemical distributor in Asia. Due to rapid expansion and continued success, they are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager O&G Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Secure and develop sales revenue from various chemical products for O&G sector
- Build close business partnership with clients in industrial area
- Overall responsible to develop market activities for sales department with classification partners
- Set common goals and action plans
- Create network and secure common agenda with relevant internal stakeholders
- Lead the offer process and monitor competitors on the market to secure competitiveness
To succeed in the role you must possess deep market knowledge (competitors, prices etc.) in the oil & gas business.
- University graduate with five to seven years' relevant work experience in an international company is preferred
- Chemical Engineering, Refinery, Petrochemical background plus MBA is preferred
- Fluent verbal and written English
This international chemical firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. Feel free to reach out to Kien Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 907 444 567