National Sales Manager
Salary VND85,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + + Performance Bonus + Other Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 85000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a National Sales Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will manage a team of four and be fully responsible for your own P&L in the Vietnam market.
About National Sales Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing sales strategy & direction for all sales-related activities to your team.
- Managing Sales and Market Expansion
- Major project in conjunction with Senior Management striving at all time for maximum sales and
- Maintains official and profitable use of the Distribution channels by visiting and training dealers and distributors
- Business opportunities and once identified, is responsible for formulating plans for further studies by the Senior Management Group
- Customer Service and Building Customer Relation, maintains details of competitors; activities and market profiles which is vital when dealing with potential customers
- Providing Relevant Market Intelligence and promotion activities
- Budget Performance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Civil Engineering or any related field
- Have direct working experience in B2B Sales and or Marketing up to 10 years preferably from the building materials or related industries. At least five of these years will need to have been in a managerial position
- Knowledge of Building Material Industry
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to formulate sales,
- marketing, and business proposals
- Excellent communication and sales skills, with a pleasant personality and excellent leadership qualities
- A strong command of English, both written and spoken
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.