Country Manager - Hanoi
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + Bonus + Allowances
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 21 September 20192019-09-21 2019-11-20 sales Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An global industrial manufacturer in electrical and electronic fields is looking for a new Country Manager to manage its all business aspects in Vietnam market.
About this Country Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will manage all business aspects of Vietnam markets, including all operations, revenue, profit, budget and commercial aspects.
- Develop operational plans and ensure that all business activities adhere to country regulations and cultural guidelines
- Understand market trend and competitor information to establish short term and long term business plan.
- Establish strong business network
- Provide deep market insights and competitive intelligence to achieve the KPIs for your market(s)
- Identify potential partners and business opportunities to grow your market(s)
- Develop a strong value proposition for your market(s) and be responsible to implementing brand strategies
- Assess market’s progress, successes and report to management on a regular basis
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve the business results through coaching and effective management
- Oversee talent recruitment, people management, training and development to raise the overall employee competency to achieve company objectives
To succeed in the role, you must possess strong leadership and people management skills.
- University graduate on Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to drive partnerships close deals
- Strategic business planning skill is required
- Strong interpersonal skill and proven record of a team player
- Strong project management skill, presentation skill, strong coaching and mentoring skill
- Customer oriented and strong customer handling skill
- Knowledge and understanding of the local market and industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
This international industrial firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager job.
Apply for the role today.