Sales Manager (Lab Testing Service)
Salary sales performance bonus
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Vo
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 sales Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Sales Manager job has just arisen in one of the leader in the field of animal feed & food testing. Reporting directly to the Area Senior Lab Manager, this is a role for chemical expert who is passionate, motivated, results-driven in this sector.
About the Sales Manager position:
The Sales manager must develop the turnover, the branding of the company and to develop the client portfolio by guiding the team efficiently. Negotiate quotations and delivery time, pre-sale technical assistance and close the sale with the best margin. You experience allows you to guide your team to deal with the most complex customers and project.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Maintain and develop the relationships with the existing customers. Find new customers to develop the business further. Meet the customers, give information about our group, especially laboratories activities and establish long term business and relationship
- Manage the sales team; Motivate the team and create an appropriate working atmosphere
- Establish quotation according the interests of the laboratory and in line with the customer needs
- Analyse the market continuously according the customer information and the market status. Adapt the offer to the market to assure success
- Provide pre-sale technical assistance and working on after-sale support services.
- Follow up customer payment status
To succeed in the role, you must have min five years' experience in related fields.
- Graduate from University (Bsc, Msc) with strong background in business / Food / Feed sectors
- Deep knowledge of Feed and/or Food industries
- English (Fluent) / Vietnamese
- Communication, Management, Planning skills, Problem-solving, Good verbal and written skills
- Attitude: Honest, Careful, Positive attitude, Teamwork, Responsibility
- Working location: Binh Duong, shuttle bus from HCMC
- Work 2 Saturdays/month
The company is well-known for its expertise in the field of food & feed testing service around the world.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ngan Vo on +84 938 393 084 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1502670