Regional Route to Market Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per annum + 12,000,000 cash allowance/month+ 13th month+ performance bonus
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Route to Market Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Regional Route to Market Manager Role:
Reporting to Country Route to market manager, you will be the champion excellence in execution for field force, responsible for ensuring all programs to be implemented well in the market, and also all opportunity in the market to be captured and become new initiative (if possible) and building Sales capabilities and Sales force effectiveness.
- Update all existing outlets (under KCV MCP) into new DMS and refresh for all relevant data including GPS coordinates
- Classification of outlets into relevant channel is critical – may need refreshing the training to DSRs and USM/ASM on outlet classification guidelines. Develop a decision tree to make it easy for DSR
- Perform new outlet hunting as one-time exercise using Nielsen outlet universe we have as a base
- Ability to do a ‘cube’ based reporting and ease of extracting data with conditions (eg. List all PICOS outlets where a particular SKU was not sold in the past 2 months or list all outlets where we sell Kotex Day but no OVN)
- Work with TM to continue to identify opportunity areas for growth
- Develop a KCV sales academy program for all level
- Conduct necessary for sales force
- Train the trainer for internal trainers
- Build talent pipeline – sales trainee program
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing, and at least three to five years’ exposure to Sales, or Route to Market in the FMCG industry
- Good communication in English & Vietnamese
- Experience in both GT and MT environment in Vietnam
- He/she should have good knowledge of trade marketing/promotion, sales, and the consumer goods industry dynamics in Vietnam
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.