Sales Manager – Energy Industry (Separation)
Salary transportation, insurance, negotiable,...
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Vo
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Sales Manager job has just arisen at on of the leading global provider of specialised products and engineering solutions based in Europe. Reporting directly to the SEA Energy Division VP, this is a role for Mechanical/Process Engineering sales expert who is passionate in this sector.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business, the Sales Manager is responsible for analysing and understand market insights, prepare and implement sales plans according to the business division strategy and targets.
- Grow sales volume, market share and profitability for all Separation products portfolio in Vietnam market, across Energy industries such as Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petrochem, Power, Chemicals, Metals & Mining, Light Industries etc.
- Generate and manage leads from the market and convert them in business opportunities in order to ensure the pipeline
- Handle sales process from RFQs in till orders received
- Be active in the market, making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, understanding customer needs and selling the products and services on values
- Build and maintain customers and industries networks
- Coordinate with central and regional business units, and other divisions to ensure synergy and optimise sales efficiency
- Practice CRM system and other sales tools to support sales process and make decisions
To succeed in the role, you much have sales experiences for more than 10 years, in which at least five years in technical sales to Energy industries (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Chemicals, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Process Engineering or related fields
- Excellent in English (speaking, written, making presentations)
- Experiences in selling rotating equipment or capital equipment, or knowledgeable in industrial plant's processes or engineering are the plus points
- Experiences in commercial terms and conditions, and other trading practices.
- Highly energetic, proactive, able to engage and influence, has initiatives to lead, capable to push for results, problem solving aptitudes
- Able to approach and build up relationship with different levels from customers as well as internally in the organisation
- Ambitious to win new challenges and take more responsibilities when required
- Willing to travel intensively across country to develop business.
The company is well-known for its expertise in the field of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling around the world.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ngan Vo on +84 938 393 084 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1505420.