Regional Sales Director - SEA
Salary Allowances & Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Director job is now available in a global industrial firm specialising in metal, steel and foundry industry. The company has many years of experience and now a global leader in this field.
About the Regional Sales Director Role:
In this Sales Director role, you will work as the flagship of the company in South East Asia region since day one. The company has established a very strong business growth in many neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Bangladesh, etc. Hence, there will be a lot of exciting challenges and room for you to develop your career further.
- Maintain and develop business in metal sector
- Manage and control all of sales and marketing activities within SEA region
- Maximise sales and achieve customer satisfaction, maximise company’s profit
- Follow market developments including sales, competitors and customers
- Develop people, provide instructions and review staff's performances
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers
- Recommend and develop market promotions to promote sales
- Monitor competitor's activities, potential tenders
- Manage relationships with distributions
- Coordinate with cross functional team on new product launches & promotional plans of existing portfolio
- Manage operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure effectiveness
- Support HR department to develop people: recruit and train staffs
To succeed in the role, you must have strong sales/market development experience in more than two countries in SEA, technical sales skills or basic knowledge in metal or steel industry.
- University graduate or MBA will be preferred
- 10+ years' work experience in sales management and a few years in manufacturing operation, application development, R&D, etc.
- Good understanding about metal and steel market in Vietnam and SEA countries.
- Proven engagement skills, including relationship building, negotiating and closing
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- High management & leadership skills
This global industrial firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this job opportunity is a perfect match for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. Feel free to reach out to Kien Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 907 444 567