SALES MANAGER – AQUACULTURE
Salary Travel allowances, phone, insurance
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Vo
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-14 2019-12-24 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Sales Manager position has just arisen at one of the leading manufacturers in Aquaculture sector. Reporting directly to SEA Commercial Director, this is a role for Aquaculture sales expert who is passionate in this sector.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for developing marketing strategies and leading their implementation to each customer segment in Aquaculture Vietnam.
- Identifying business opportunities, understand the markets and how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way
- Driving sales activities for key operations in Vietnam and to meet or exceed the consolidated sales budget set for these customers
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Business Director
- Develop and implement the annual account plan for sales in Vietnam
- Jointly responsible for the achievement of the sale revenue and expense budget every fiscal year
- Provide technical presentation & product knowledge support to customers
- Collaborate with the team in Vietnam to implement and ensure completion of the country sales strategic plan
To succeed in the role, you must have outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Strong technical background: animal nutrition or vet
- Solid knowledge of animal nutrition: feed additives in particular
- Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills
- Understanding farm & feed mill clients
- Fluent English & Native Vietnamese
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in an unsupervised capacity whilst maintaining focus
- Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills
- Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and selling value-added propositions using sound technical and commercial reasoning
- The position requires tremendous flexibility and may require the incumbent to travel domestically.
This international animal nutrition is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ngan Vo on +84 938 393 084 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No.1481980