Sales Manager (Confidential)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + +Sales Bonus + Other Allowances
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job is now available in a top tier construction firm in Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you will plan, develop and direct marketing and sales activities in line with the company strategy and policy in order to achieve the agreed company sales targets.
- Plan and develop Sales & Marketing activities in line with the company strategy and policy in order to expand the market coverage, build the company image and achieve the agreed company sales target
- Direct and control all selling activities and sales & marketing strategies of branch office in high-end and commodity products to achieve company sales target and increase company’s profitability and growth
- Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/ activities, final products, terms of payment, etc.) in order to ensure that every project is effectively operated as planned
- Coach and provide necessary training and development for all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current functional goals and long term business growth
- Keep abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet market changes and client’s requirements
To succeed in this Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or Commercial, MBA is preferred
- Good customer management skills
- Excellent sales skills (communication, negotiation, contractual, etc.)
- Three to five years of sales experience in the E&E industry or M&E related industry
- Minimum two years' managing a Sales department
- Good spoken and written English, ability to speak in Chinese or Korean is an added advantage
- MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, SAP experience but not necessary
- Able to work with very demanding clients, consultants and architects
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.