Product Manager (Automation)
Salary VND35,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Son Nguyen
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at one of the top global medical device in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this critical role, you are in charge of Automation product group across Vietnam and report into the Country Manager.
- Manage field sales force and sales activities to achieve expected sales performance, profit, and other objectives within assigned accounts portfolio (70% sales and project management, 30% product management)
- On-going evaluation of results and development of recommendations as well as alternatives to drive performance in order to meet established targets within Indochina countries
- Produce sales plan to include performance, objective, trade spend turnover and customer profiles
- Cooperate with manager to build-up and update from time to time on customer information database
- Identify opportunities to drive mutual business growth and key account management
- Make sales forecast and report in terms of the field in charge periodically and timely
- To succeed in this role, you will need to execute business strategy within defined area to promote awareness of company brand and develop level of customer satisfaction
To succeed in the role, you must have Product knowledge about haematology, hemostasis, urinalysis & bio-chemistry, marketing principals.
- Diploma in college/ university or equivalent minimum experience required
- Min three years' relevant working experience in field sales / project sales / marketing management or supervising work in Diagnostic field
- Higher sensitivity to work performance with positive mind-set of customer satisfaction, teamwork & compliance, strategic thinking
- This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development
This leading firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of sales management and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.