Salary VND100,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month + allowances + performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global industrial O&G company with over 150 years of successful establishment across continents and countries. The firm develops it business model primarily via strategic distributor partnership worldwide and now looking for a Country Manager to take care Vietnam market.
About this Country Manager Role:
you will manage an overall business in Vietnam and lead a compact technical sales team. This is a very critical role which contributes majority of the organisation market share within Indochina area.
- Responsible for sales budgets achievement in all categories in Vietnam
- Develop the country distributor network and coordination of programs
- Identifying and secure new business opportunities
- Close all negotiations for distributors and develop rapport with key accounts
- Team management and build high performance team
- Developing product distribution & availability in the market
- Review & plan distributors business, products, service packages, contracts, prices, credit terms, credit limits and debt
- Establish strong network, relationship, and connection to the local market
- Planning, implementation & execution of innovative marketing promotions in conjunction with Regional Marketing Manager; and provide guidance in marketing initiatives to Customer sales officer
- Conduct special projects or other related tasks as requested by the reporting manager
- Conduct market research including competitor and customer requirement analysis if required
- Manage country expenses within agreed budgets
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Access, and other MS Office applications.
- Requires a minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering plus MBA
- Knowledge of Sales, Distributor Development and driving marketing initiatives
- Analytical interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organisation and external contacts
This leading firm needs no introduction and is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. Feel free to reach out to Kien Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 907 444 567