Sales Manager MT
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Incentives bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job is now available in a top tier firm in Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of sales , you will lead a team of five direct report and lead the success of Modern Market Channel.
- In charge of Modern Market (MM) channel and support modern Retailers after sales service
- Responsible for Revenue, Profitability, Market Share, Average Selling Price Control, Trade Spend Optimisation, Inventory, Forecast Accuracy, Account, Channel, and Modern Retail Management
- To manage and support the work of sales team to chase daily sale jobs (Sales In/Sales Out)
- To collect and make market price and competitor activities report, then propose solution idea and strategy to win market
- To prepare sell out and market information to discuss and negotiate with dealers for sell out tie-up pushing, implement sell out activities scheduled by dealers to maximise effect of ROI
- To cooperate with other Product Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marcom, Supply Chain Management & Logistic, Finance and Accounting teams for excellent execution of sales department
- Lead and make sure the product display always properly with POP/PSOM and follow product display strategy and guideline
- Excellent in company product line up and strategy to discuss with dealers for advance quarterly and yearly target and activities to make sure for achievement
- Update sell out and sell in situation and giving solution idea to achieve target monthly, quarterly, yearly, and product concept idea for market in next few years
- Have proper feedback to BODs and other related teams regarding the display to maintain shopfront image and relationship with customers
- Lead event project according to budget and direction from Sales/Marketing division
- To recruit, lead, motivate and train the Sales team to meet the needs of the business and ensure they follow company’s policy and future manpower planning
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Related experience: at least three years working experience
- Language skills, Good understanding of English, written & spoken
- Good at computer skills and relevant software application
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills and developing customers
- Good communication skills and high team work spirit
- Willing to travel for business
- Ability to work in team or independently
- Must want to sell and have the ambition, drive and determination to support this
- Must be goal oriented, adaptable
- This leading firm has wide presence in Vietnam and needs no further introduction.
This leading firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.