Area Sales Manager
Salary VND45000000 - VND56000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 17 November 2016
A rapidly expanding international trade company is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager in “Division Automotive”. This is a newly created role in which you will be based in Ho Chi Minh City and responsible for sales in the South of Vietnam. One of the main tasks is to build up a successful team and fulfilment of targets.
About the Area Sales Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and promoting the business unit “Automotive” in the South of Vietnam. You will also take a lead in providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities. The main target is the automotive after-sales market which will be approached mainly via direct sales.
- Fulfil the given targets by leading the sales team actively
- Build up an efficient and productive sales team
- Establish and maintain regular contact with our main customers to introduce and promote our products
- Develop the right product assortment and pricing structure suitable for the market
- Provide guidance and review the activities of sales; provide training and assist in resolve specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issue
- Analyse and evaluate sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and performance, recommend changes in sales programs to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas
- People and P&L management
To succeed in this Area Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the foreign Managing Director.
- Love of selling and interested in direct sales
- Love of serving customers rightly
- Team management experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally. Accept the compliance standards of the mother group
- Self-driven, self-disciplined, honest and goal-oriented
- Be willing to travel frequently, not office desk-orientated
- P&L management experiences
- Profound product and market knowledge in the automotive sector
- Have minimum five years of experience in automotive sales (direct sales an advantage)
This global trade company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards, they also offer a very competitive benefits and career advancement opportunity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.