Technical Sales Manager
Salary VND30000000 - VND55000000 per month + Insurance for dependants
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 17 November 2016
An excellent Technical Sales Manager job in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the world's leading chemical companies. Your main responsibility is to act as a primary contact to customers within the defined market area served by Business Unit Coatings, Adhesives and Specialties including flagship and textile speedboat application.
About the Technical Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the protection of running business and development of sustainable and profitable new business, promoting products at existing and potential customers, co-coordinating closely with Field Technical Services, Application Development, Industrial Marketing and Regional Product Management functions.
- Represent externally the interests of the company in the defined market
- Negotiate within the framework of agreed limits, prices, contracts and supply agreements, payment terms and ensure correct behaviour from the customer regarding settlement
- Provide full technical service to customers including generation of projects; and decide about the level of technical support provided by Application & Technology Development to the customer and on projects to be pursued
- Handle promptly all technical and commercial enquiries from the customer, including complaints, and to be accountable for their completion even when other stakeholders are involved
- Manage information flow to customer accurately and timely about product or packaging changes, cancellations, supply shortages, logistics problems etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the regional, international, global account community
- Undertake all activities required to efficiently extending, developing and penetrating the market
To succeed in the Technical Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to provide the technical knowledge of coating in paint & textile segment and develop new customers.
- Bachelor or comparable degree in Chemistry or related field
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Sales and Marketing with proven track record in dealing with customers in a commercial role within the targeted market segments
- Have experience and knowledge in the technical application of principal's products in the targeted market segment
- Have experience in multinational companies in a similar role
- Have good knowledge of competitive raw materials and/or technologies is desirable
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
This award-winning chemical multinational has made a profit for every year of its a hundred year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.