Salary VND100000000 - VND120000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 09 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
An exciting Business Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and driving the businesses bottom line through effective marketing and efficient sales with specific focus on channel strategy, sales growth, staff development, teamwork and strategic supplier relationship management.
- Coordinate the optimum turnover/margin/expenses with solvent team according to the agreed budget
- Establish and strengthen relationships with strategic customers and suppliers
- Analyse and anticipate market situation/trends, i.e. prices, demands, supplies, competitors and generate reports to suppliers
- Optimise fixed and variable costs with the highest productivity in the most efficient manner
- Manage debtors coordinating with Finance team to resolve late payment and bad debts
- Develop and manage the interface between the sales and logistics team to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts for supply planning and efficient inventory management
- Keep staff well informed of the company’s policy and activities, etc
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
To succeed in the Business Manager job, you will need to have the ability to manage the team and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/ Business Administration or any related fields
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration would be an advantage
- At least five years Sales and Marketing experience in Solvent (Toluene, Xylene, Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Ethyl Acetate (EA), Butyl Acetate, HCF (Hydro Carbon Fluid)
- Personal interaction & influence among team leads
- Having five year's managerial skills in an international environment
- Fair knowledge in accounting & financial management
This leading chemical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than a hundred year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.