Sales Capability Manager
Salary VND45000000 - VND55000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phoebe Bui
Date posted 10 October 2016
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a Sales Capability Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to lead the business in its next phase of growth. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
About the Sales Capability Manager role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for implementing sales fundamentals, training programs, motivation programs for improving sales capability and productivity.
- Develop and align full year sales development plan; quarterly review and update
- Daily routine, weekly schedule, monthly work plan, business meeting, business review
- Organise training programs, sales event, distributor conferences by well coordinating with National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Distributors, Sales Representatives and sales supporting 3rd parties
- Set up and track sales KPI’s, distributor report system; summarise monthly KPI assessments and sets up performance review process for distributor and sales-force
- Develop distributor qualification standard and distributor working policies/processes
- Evaluate and quantify each opportunity in various areas and initiates new ideas and projects that lead to improving productivity of sales force and profitability of distributor
- Proactively plan and work with Regional Sales Management for developing and implementing all sales development programs
- Ensure the clear directions and template for field-sales management to apply
- Ensure all levels of organisation are well understood by providing clear guideline, communication and training
The successful candidate must possess 5 to 6 years of experience in related field with at least 2 years of working in international FMCG companies.
- BA degree in business schools
- Ideally in-depth knowledge in F&B function, sales operation and business development
- Experienced working with sales data management system (DMS)
- Proficient in English communication
- Willing and interesting to build and grow in small structured international organisation
- Responsible, high degree of integrity and commitment toward assigned tasks
- Excellent in both independent and teamwork environments
- Teamwork, team spirit, effective team player with strong interpersonal, communication
This international food and beverage company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Capability Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.