Salary VND30,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month + +Sales Bonus + Other Allowances
Location Da NangFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-01 building-and-construction Da Nang Da Nang VN VND 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Sales Executive/Supervisor position in Danang, Mekong Delta, Central Highlands. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Sales Executive/Supervisor Role:
In this role you will be responsible for promoting the business unit either in Danang, Mekong Delta, Central Highlands areas. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities.
- To sell and increase demand within selected targeted markets, through both existing and potential and new customers.
- To provide technical advice, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving to customers’ complaints.
- To develop thorough knowledge of market and industry usage patterns and requirements, competitor products, advantages & disadvantages, and pricing points
- To maintain awareness of target market situations and competitor activity and report promptly back to the Sales Supervisor
- To maintain a database of customer information, distribution & retail network information, and competitor, product, and market information
- To plan and present Company products and services and arrange trials or technical tests where appropriate.
- To promote Company products and services within selected target markets.
- To distribute product information to the appropriate customer and to ensure continual updating of information held by customers
- To make regular visits and planned calls on appropriate personnel within customers’ organizations at a frequency geared to their current and future potential.
- To make regular visits to customers’ retail network shops and stores
- To prepare and submit daily sales activity report and weekly planning itinerary as required.
- To prepare and submit monthly sales forecasts and activity reports, based on customer complaints, competitor activities, collections, proposal for improvement, new products briefing, etc...
- To maintain up-to-date customers’ activities records
- To attend sales meetings, technicians meeting and training programs as requested.
- To handle complaints, enquiries, quotations, and technical advisory commitment in accordance with company policy.
- Must be constantly alert of exceeded credit limit of customers
- To give recommendations on updating customer credit limit yearly or as required
- To ensure customers and prospective customers are kept advised of Company products, offerings, and services that are of benefit to them
- To assist in logistics planning and manage on-time receipt of goods for all purchase orders placed by the customer
- To ensure prompt payment from customers every month and constantly follow up on any overdue receivables
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and report-writing/presentation skills in Vietnamese
- Good written and verbal English skills are a major advantage for advancement in the company
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work well independently
- Min two-three years of experience in construction materials or related field, selling to a wholesale/retail distribution network
- Good B2B sales skills
- Already possesses a customer network of wholesalers/distributors/retail shops
- Goal-oriented, dynamic, and high sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel frequently
- Effective planning, analytical, and implementation skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Civil, chemical, or other engineering degree is a big advantage
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.