Deputy Sales Director
Salary Competitive pacakge & Sales bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Long Nguyen
Date posted 14 November 2016
A telco company having 40 branches and 4000 employees with sales and service covering Asia, Europe, North America, and South America is looking for a Deputy Sales Director to expand their business in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Deputy Sales Director role:
In this role, who will be responsible for delivering and promoting company core value statement to customers and partners.
- Provide market research & analysis, in focused industries, such as higher education and Telco
- Build up and enhance relationship with targeted customers and channels
- Provide sales training and prepare for marketing events & activities
- Occasional travel to China and APAC region may be required
- At least 5 years of sales experience in SI or vendors
- Aggressive, energetic and Self-motivated
- Customer base in Higher Education and Telco is necessary
- Experienced in channel management is an advantage
- Communication in English with Chinese is a plus
This company provides end-to-end network solutions for telecom carriers, financial services, government agencies, education and enterprises to create values for customer networks.
If you would like to challenge yourself with building up totally new market then this Deputy Sales Director is the role for you.