Sales Manager - Garment & Apparel
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 06 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/sales-leadership 2022-07-14 2022-09-04 garment-and-footwear Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader company in garment & textile industry is looking for talented Sales Manager to join the company.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Drive business development activities with targeted factory manufacturing groups, and local brand liaison offices
- Develop working relationships with key decision makers including materials, innovation, and product development teams to showcase the company products, services and deliver solutions to them
- Develop and execute detailed factory account penetration plans, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Execute detailed brand account penetration plans, under the guidance of General Director
- Engage in seasonal pricing negotiations with clients
- Manage a team of located in Vietnam to guide their professional development as well as meet organisational sales objectives
- Support new business implementation, and as well as ongoing programs
- Work closely with General Director to analyse sales results and competitive sales trends against established plans and goals
- Take or recommend necessary corrective action as needed
- Keep management informed of economic, competitive and other factors affecting sales with recommendations for how factors can be influenced to increase sales
- Perform other functions as required
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five years or more of successful selling experience at position of sales manager.
- Experience working within the apparel industry and an understanding of design, product development, sourcing/manufacturing, and downstream supply chain
- Strong preference for existing network of garment factory and brand relationships
- Ability to navigate complex buying organisations, including executive decision makers and key influencers, across multiple geographies
- Effective persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organise and analyse facts and make recommendations
- Good leadership skill managing sales, marketing & customer service teams and work with operations team
- Proficiency using technology: CRM-style pipeline management tools to drive and manage new sales, account plans. Skilled in virtual presentations, remote sales presentations
- English business proficient.
- Extra Language (Chinese / Korean) is preferred but not mandatory
- Similar role in textile industry
This international company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 June 2022An interesting Sales Manager job has become available in the market. This is a role for salesperson who would like to develop a career in garment & footwear industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 August 2022A global chemicals manufacturing company is looking for talented Sales Manager to take a newly created role.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director job has become available at one of the most prestigious consumer electronics firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive Bonus + PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Customer Development Head position has become available at one of the most respected global firms based in HCMC. This role is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth through creating and executing business plans for a specific large, complex and volatile customer/sub-channel.
Salary: VND150,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 July 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Country Manager (Confidential) in HCMC. In this job, you will responsible for your P&L and strive for sales growth.