Sales Director (Cloud)
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month + According experience
Consultant Clement Chretien
Date posted 18 August 2022ha-noi sales/sales-leadership 2022-08-18 2022-10-17 sales Ho Chi Minh City Hanoi VN VND 100000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an international cloud management platform, providing public cloud (Aws, Gcp, Azure) services and a SaaS solution across the US, EMEA and SEA markets. With more than 1,000 people globally, the company is boosting new markets development & currently scaling up in Vietnam. We are looking for a Sales Director, who will have the opportunity to grow as a Country Manager in the near future.
About the Sales Director Role:
In this role, you will build strategy for cloud-based products and services to new and existing clients (AWS, GCP). This is an opportunity to be the first in Vietnam taking ownership of the entire business strategy, build your own teams and grow the business with no limits.
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities
- Effectively communicates with senior IT and business decision makers
- Understands the sales process and drives adoption of the cloud sales methodology
- Presents business solutions at the executive level
- Leads negotiations and overcomes objections for deal closure
- Manages complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Build high level partnerships
- Be the representative of the business in Vietnam
- Create brand awareness across the country
- Collaborate with BOD & top management overseas
- Set up business strategies and directions
- Work on a tailored made business development plan
- Build your teams
- Take care of existing client portfolio and develop new ones
- Prepares and execute on a yearly and quarterly business plan for the team
- Attracts and retains key team members to support business growth goal
- Provides guidance and leadership to create excitement in the sales organisation about the Cloud offering
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- BS degree or equivalent (from Business or IT)
- Seven years’ experience selling enterprise technology in a SaaS company (ideally)
- Three to five years specific experience building and managing a highly successful and talented sales team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Ability to present with confidence and successfully handles objections and controls the audience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to travel as needed post-pandemic restrictions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Self-drive, motivated, and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience in driving cross-organisational efforts to influence others to improve and land sales processes and tools that enhance seller productivity
- Able to build executive-level relationships with key accounts
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are ready to take the next big step in your career, dreaming about working alongside talented and culture focused colleagues while being rewarded big, this is the opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.