Business Manager – Coating Chemicals
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 05 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/sales-leadership 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 chemicals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding chemicals distribution company is looking for talented Business Manager - Coating Chemicals in Ho Chi Minh City to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Business Manager - Coating Chemicals Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Prepare and recommend yearly sales and expense budgets, direct and control sales activities of the Coating & Resin Department, in order to achieve sales and collection targets within planned budget
- Develop effective marketing plans and strategies based on country strategy maps and carry out market research to extend for new market segments/new products
- Manage & monitor the department’s P&L to achieve budgeted sales, profit objectives and contribution margins as per given
- Implement marketing plans and strategies through sales team and review from time to time so as to achieve sales targets for each product agency
- Conduct sales meetings regularly with all sales personnel to review and analyse sales performance of products and discuss stock positions and aging in order to monitor of sales forces & available goods
- Train, develop, supervise, motivate and lead sales team to equip them with sound product knowledge, systems, strategy and selling skills to ensure effective implementation of the strategy in order to derive optimal performance
- Maintain good rapport and close relationship with customers so as to gain clear understanding on customer needs and monitor performance of all product agencies through regular customer visits
- Attain principal’s objectives in terms of sales performance and customer service levels so as to maintain distributorship rights for all product agencies
- Ensure proper MRP stock planning so as to maintain optimal stock level for smooth operation and approve Purchase Orders for stock control
- Monitor outstanding accounts and ensure collection target is met so as to ensure company’s profitability
- Source and develop new agencies to ensure that our business is extended and developed day to day as per our group’s development strategy.
- Ensure correct workload of portfolio within the department such that strong performance are awarded with additional products, customer are receiving “due attention” and no sales staff are over/under worked
- Develop & implement market/business plans with/for key principals, aligning strategy and business approach as well as ensuring both organic and in particular new business growth
- Renew commercial contracts for approval and ensure having in depth knowledge of all terms and conditions as well as maintaining written records for all suppliers
- Review and prepare credit limit application for new/exiting customers and propose credit limits
- Any other tasks as assigned by General Manager from time to time
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Male or Female with good command of English
- 10 years solid experience within sales & business development in chemical field
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- At least five years of working experience in management level
- Possess leadership skills and experience from supervisor or manager level is required
- Background from technical products with a documented track record is a must
- Self-motivated, sales acumen, negotiating skills and can work independently
- Able to travel to upcountry & abroad
This international chemicals distribution company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager - Coating Chemicals job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND70,000,000 - VND95,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 October 2022An exciting Business Development Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 September 2022An interesting Sales Manager job has become available in the market. This is a role for sales specialists in animal nutrition to promote their career in this field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 September 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Marketing Manager (HCM). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Head of Business Development for a new social media platform company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 September 2022A fast-growing Vietnamese tech-start up is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to expand the market in Vietnam. The company is one of the leading consulting partner of a most popular international cloud service that operating in different industry sectors such as banking and finance, NFT, E-commerce, etc.