Area Sales Manager - Central Area (Lubricant)
Location Da NangFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 28 October 2022da-nang sales/sales-leadership 2022-10-28 2022-12-27 oil-and-gas Da Nang Da Nang VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company is looking for talented Area Sales Manager - Central based in Central Vietnam. In this job, you will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned region:
About the Area Sales Manager - Central Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Plan and execute the actions plan on monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage distributor performance
- Do monthly & quarterly sales performance analysis and reports
- Manage the expenses within the approved budget
- Propose channel strategy base on segmenting customers
- Build and develop route to market plan, enhance product coverage and visibility
- Involve in distributor’s business plan and operation
- Develop and main key direct customers and replicate successful models from direct sales to sales team of distributors and dealers
- Manage & verify sales report and demand forecast from distributors
- Lead the sales team to successfully and professionally
- Drive engagement within team for a collaborative and winning culture formation within team
- Provide training and coaching to direct, motivate and evaluate the performance of sales team on frequently basic to ensure the team’s productivity
- Mid-year review and yearly appraisal
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- University of Economics, Engineering or Petrochemical
- Over five years of experience in the same position,experience in lubricant industry is preferable
- Having worked through companies with wide business networks is an advantage
- Good management, leadership and English communication skills
- Sales data analysis skills
- Integrity, cheerful, gentle, and polite
- Ability to build good relationships and trust with customers and partners
- Good communication, good presentation
This international firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Sales Manager - Central job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.