SALES MANAGER – NON – APPAREL
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 06 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/sales-leadership 2023-03-14 2023-05-05 garment-and-footwear Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global leader company in garment & textile industry is looking for talented Sales Manager to join the company. Responsible for business development with targeted footwear manufacturing groups and brands/retailers, to gain thread adoption – both via brand engagement, as well as direct sale and relationship building with footwear manufacturers.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Drive business development activities with targeted footwear factory manufacturing groups, and local brand liaison offices, located within Vietnam and Taiwan
- Develop working relationships with key decision makers including materials, innovation, and product development teams to showcase the company’s products, services and deliver solutions to them
- Develop and execute detailed factory account penetration plans, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Execute detailed brand account penetration plans, under the guidance of the Business Development Director, and Global Footwear Director.
- Engage in seasonal pricing negotiations with factory clients, working closely with the company internal teams to maintain target margins
- Recommend pricing and price adjustments; recommend approval of credits, claims and price concessions
- Manage a team of 1-3 associates located in Vietnam, to guide their professional development as well as meet organisational sales objectives
- Work closely with the regional footwear teams to ensure seamless sales follow through at global manufacturing locations.
- Support new business implementation, and as well as ongoing programs. Ensure operational success by providing customer manufacturing projections, sourcing footprint, seasonal colour palettes, and other relevant information.
- Work closely with Business Development Director and Global Footwear Director to analyse sales results and competitive sales trends against established plans and goals
- Take or recommend necessary corrective action as needed
- Keep management informed of economic, competitive and other factors affecting sales with recommendations for how factors can be influenced to increase sales.
- Regular travel to Taiwan, and within the Asia manufacturing regions; meeting with factory clients, brand liaison offices, as well as internal team.
- Perform other functions as required.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience working within the athletic footwear industry, and an understanding of footwear design, product development, sourcing/manufacturing, and downstream supply chain
- Five years or more of successful selling experience
- Strong preference for existing network of footwear factory and brand relationships
- Ability to navigate complex buying organisations, including executive decision makers and key influencers, across multiple geographies
- Effective persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organise and analyse facts and make recommendations
- Proficiency using technology: CRM-style pipeline management tools to drive and manage new sales, account plans. Skilled in virtual presentations, remote sales presentations
- Position requires regular travel between Vietnam and Taiwan
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in industry related experience
This international animal nutrition is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7937