Traditional Off Trade Manager
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 50000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the leading beverage firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Traditional Off Trade, you will develop and implement trade-marketing plan in order to build the preference of customers and shopper/consumers for our portfolio, in alignment with brands’ strategies.You will manage two subordinates based in Ho Chi Minh.
- Builds an annual activation plan that reflects the channel strategy and leverage key channel customer and consumer drivers
- Translate brand marketing plans and platforms into channels’ activities
- Prepare full launch plan for new product introduction specific for off-trade channel, in alignment with brand and sales teams, across different segments (premium, affordable premium, mainstream and cider)
- Develop, as well as accelerate current brand activations in newly acquired outlets among Northern provinces
- Have robust understanding of the shopper in the traditional trade and bring that perspective to marketing and sales teams as well as inject into traditional trade activities and promotions
- Manage channel budget to ensure most effective and impactful spent, including allocation of budget to sales regions and provinces, recommend of optimal number of outlets to participate in the programme
- Brief the directions/concepts/activities to third party agencies, supervise the development and implementation
- Cooperate with regional trade marketing team to ensure alignment on mechanics as well as smooth implementation of the trade marketing programmes
- Design (in conjunction with Marketing) POS items required for trade marketing activations
- Ensure alignment with other departments: Purchasing, Finance, Revenue Management etc.
- Evaluate the efficiencies of the trade marketing programmes by analyzing sales performance, using internal and external data
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a degree in Business.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- At least five years' working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG, including (but not exhaustive to) Brand Strategies, Shoppers understanding, Route to Market and Customer Understanding, Channels Segmentations
- Decision maker
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversation with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.