Senior Trade Development Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per annum
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Trade Development Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Trade Development Manager Role:
Reporting to Trade Marketing Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for managing strategic channel & trade development projects (Building Winning Channels, Category Vision, Accelerated Coverage Expansion)and implementing commercial initiatives that support category value growth & drive disproportional market share growth across channels. Drive cross -functional alignment on channel strategy, Portfolio priorities & innovation opportunities in-channel & support data-driven way of working.
- Organise & manage Category Vision project, align stakeholder on burning platform, establish quantified opportunity platforms & embed in channel & Portfolio strategy, channel & brand plans
- Organise & manage BWC channel strategy reviews to update channel strategy and segmentation and drive relevant differentiation by Region
- Drive & manage ACE coverage expansion program across Regions, including implementation of Fansipan recommendations in North & NCC;manage project workstreams & Steerco cadence
- Develop & manage category management programs, shopper theatre and premium leadership initiatives with key customers in ON & OFF trade
- Challenge & inspire commerce team with macro & category trends & predictory analysis to explore category growth and in-channel innovation opportunities
- Support strategic commercial projects (i.e. Portfolio expansion, innovation)
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong stakeholder management skills.
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of shopper & consumer research (quant & qual, tech-driven) incl. Nielsen retail audit, Kantar household panel, consumption occasion mapping
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of channel strategy & segmentation
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of market coverage & distribution strategy and at least basic understanding of RTM & service models
- Experience of CatViz and CatMan projects a key advantage
- Able to mobilise teams & stakeholders behind new ideas, embed new concepts and solutions, follow up implementation process
- Strong project management skills
This leading FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.