Senior Channel Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per annum + Car allowance 11 mil VND
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 60000000 90000000 90000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Channel Development Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Channel Development Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Rural Business Development, you will be in charge of rural channel Strategy by developing & translating channel/shopper insights in Rural into business growth opportunities (In Market Sales & Market Share) through relevant Rural programs. You will work closely with Rural Marketing team, Field Operation team, Sales team, Activation team & supporting functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Production team …) in building & implementing integrated Ethical-Trade-Consumer (ETC) Model to deliver business Goal ambition: In Market Sales & Market Share.
- Identify source of growth (of respective category) in Rural channel which is based on Rural Channel & Shopper Insights as well as market understandings
- Co-develop (with Rural Marketing Manager) & implement integrated Ethical-Trade Consumer programs which must be tailor-made for target Rural audiences: Retailers/ Shoppers/ Consumers
- Ensure efficiency budget Spend in Rural Channel
- Monthly visit Rural market to review Channel Programs as well as update Rural market movement as inputs form Improvement plan
- Monthly join Sales Cycle meeting to review performance & update latest key drivers to support Sales team deliver Sales Performance KPI (In Market Sales, Market Share, Distribution, Innovation ...)
- Contribute channel inputs to the IBP process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for each priority Channel in the market
- Continuously source, update and communicate latest developments, trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the channel, assessing implications/opportunities for our categories and brands
- Responsible for trade promotional programs in Rural channel (includes creating Proposals, working with Trade Admin for announcement to Department of Trade), and in line with Compliance, Regulatory and align with Promotion Guideline about GTN and Gift (monthly promotion). Corporate with GT Sales team to do volume allocations by regions/ stores effectively as forecast
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to motivate and work with cross function people.
- Minimum seven years' experience with outstanding performance in Trade Marketing/ Shopper Marketing/ Customer Marketing/ Brand Marketing.
- Understand route to market model and the selling process.
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.