Trade Marketing Director
Salary VND170,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per annum
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 170000000 250000000 250000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Trade Marketing Director job has just become available at one of the FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Trade Marketing Director Role:
Reporting to General Manager, you will elevate Trade Marketing as strategic commercial function in the company with the objective to maximise Net Sales and Contribution Margin of the Company by managing all aspects of in-store execution, shopper insights and channel-specific customer management. You will work in close partnership with Sales and Marketing functions and in alignment with key commercial strategies - while providing an independent view on trade marketing strategies and priorities.
- Develop annual Trade Marketing Strategy in line with Company Strategy and Sales & Marketing strategies
- Identify key shopper / channel / customer trends in the market and how they influence Company business, transform into TM strategy and actionable recommendations for Sales and Marketing -
- Develop and manage annual trade activity calendars
- Build superior understanding of shopper behaviour in Vietnam
- Develop shopper-centric trade marketing strategies, transform into specific sales & marketing activities
- Develop and manage GT customer segmentation principles, update regularly in line with trade development - Develop and manage channel specific Must Stock Lists
- Develop channel specific merchandising standards
- Identify most relevant and effective promotional mechanics, develop and implement trade promo programs, provide post-evaluation and ROI measurement
- Develop trade equipment (displays) and other POS materials to ensure superior in-store visibility
- Develop trade support plans for key marketing activities (NPD launches, consumer promo, etc.)
- Develop trade execution plans for Key Seasonal Activities (TET, X-mas, Mid-Autumn Festival, St Valentine, etc
- Build superior understanding of MT customers and the trends in the channel - Lead category management activity with key customers in close cooperation with Sales NKA team
- Develop Customer presentations and various selling tools for listing of new products
- Manage Trade Marketing budgets (equipment and trade promo) within the total APL budget
- Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures for purchasing of materials and services
- Manages and develops Trade Marketing team, ensuring close connection and cooperation with to Sales & Marketing
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong business acumen and commercial mindset.
- Bachelor degree, business degree is an advantage
- Multinational FMCG background is a must
- Min seven years' business experience; min three years' manager-level experience in TM (channel / category manager); experience as Head of Trade Marketing is preferred
- Previous Field Sales experience is preferred
- Strong English, both written and spoken, Strong communicator, ability to influence without formal authority
- Team player while can stand up for his/her opinion
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.