Trade Category Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Category Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Trade Category Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Trade Marketing, you will be the champion of category for GT& MT channel, own trade promotion & channel strategy for GT & MT. He/she is primarily responsible for executing and reviewing Trade Strategies and plans to drive category winning at POP based on shopper insights.
- Financial Targets - Manage the Budget and Target metrics for GT& MT channel
- Distribution and Availability – Execute programs to optimise reach and coverage within GT& MT Channel
- Trade Promotion Planning - Lead execution of monthly trade promotion plans for GT& MT, based on agreed process, volume and trade investment targets, trade guidelines, trade promotion strategy, and brand operating plans. Evaluation of plans that provide actionable tactics to change and improve
- Trade Promotion Budget Management - Trade Promotion Budget Management - Monitor the use of Trade Promotion investment within GT& MT Channel by category. Utilise the full suite of business tools (e.g. SPO, DMS) and external data resources (e.g. Retail Audit, Panel) to evaluate the effectiveness and track to target.
- Forecasting – Lead the development of accurate sales forecasts by account
- New Product Introduction - own new launches (concept-sell, planning, deployment & execution) for GT& MT.
- Sales-Marketing Interface - Contributes to the integrated Business Planning between Marketing and Sales and ensures excellent execution
- Category Planning – Develop and review the trade plans, including optimal Sales Mix that supports Kimberly-Clark's Corporate / Category / Brand / Channel strategies. Execute strategies and tactics based on approved resources.
- Category KPIs & Reporting – Manage to and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Marketing and Sales.
- Customer Management (GT& MT) - Coordinate the development of Joint Business Plans and reviews with key customers.
- Trade Pricing - Execute the trade pricing strategy. Monitor competitive price actions and recommend changes as appropriate.
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing, and at least two to four years’ exposure to trade marketing management in the FMCG industry
- Good communication both in English & Vietnamese
- Experience in both GT and MT environment in Vietnam
- He/she should have good knowledge of trade marketing/promotion, sales, and the consumer goods industry dynamics in Vietnam
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary
This company is much more than just a consumer goods company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.